1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

3 amigos, i mean quatro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 13, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i've never seen so many amigos looking for work. the day before yesterday, one knocked on my door looking for "travajo'. yesterday, 2 knocked on my door looking for work. and just at my last lawn, a young one, didn't look more than 15 walked up looking for work.
  2. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Put them to work, if they are legal.
  3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Around here Tobacco farming is dead and gone with the buy out. Gonna be alot of them that are going to have to find something else to do. Sad to say, but Tobacco like the Furniture and Textile is gone to foreign markets
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

What ever happened to Chico bg?
  5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

If they are legal and expierienced send um' north!!!
  6. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

i'd make sure they are legal before anything

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

You could launch another business as a temp agency, or even set up a day laborer site at the Gedd Compound.

If any of 'em have a car, give 'em some toll money and tell 'em to head south...I'll be waiting with some trabajo.
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Funny how you never see a white guy stopping looking for a job huh? I have got to give them credit.
  9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Good point, you have to admire someone that want's to work and better themselves instead of milking the system like so many other people do.
  10. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Man bobby you are the first one to spell my name right in a long time, except you forgot to capitalize Q.