1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

3 Cub Tanks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wriken, Jun 7, 2004.

1. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is a photo of my 1998 MTD PRO Z2554. Same machine as the CUB Tank except for the stamped deck it had. We use it as a spray/fert machine now. We have had zero trouble with it except for a coil and starter this spring.

z sprayer 1.jpg
  2. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice equipment and set-up, I like , I like :D
  3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

nice lineup! do you throw all your 2-cyles in the bed?
  4. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Blowers I do, trimmers are on the trimmer rack.
  5. osmann_lawn

osmann_lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking about getting a Cub Cadet next year. A lot of people say on this fourm say cub cadet is not good for a mowing business. Let me know what you think? Also looking at a Exmark
  6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I own the 72" in the picture and that has been a great mower. Since then I have bought 2 more 72's and they have been nothing but junk!! Going to buy a new Exmark or Scag in the spring.
  7. osmann_lawn

osmann_lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah im sure the quality is going down and the price is going up. What a bummer Cub Cades use to be really good tractors. when IH owned them... now MTD does. You know what the EXmark laser Z 60' runs for price? i think that is a nice machine.