3 days off

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Planet Landscaping, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

3 days off with the sun out????? We all need time to stop and smell the roses! Ahhh, Which to do? Hanglide? Harley ride? Quad ride? What to d0? Smilin in Conn.

2. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

I'll be riding my JD 1020 equipped with optional post hole digger.
    The wife wants a new fence.

3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Trying to relax and doing some work in the shop cleaning up and doing some maintenance. You are right that you do need to stop and enjoy life occasionally.

Gravely_Man

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I'm going to do a couple commercials Friday morning, after that I'm heading to the lake until Monday!!!!:blob3: :D :D

5. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

Sitting in the office all day today. May get four hours of work in this afternoon then maybe I can take off tomorrow. We have had a lot of rain, need to catch up. I have one commercial to do on Saturday.

6. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Its so dang hot here, I only have two more lawns to do today (thats whey I am posting at 9:36am and not out working) I am giving them time to dry out (watered heavy) so I think I will take it easy today since its so hot and just work 4 hrs on fri morning, cool front is supposed to come through tonight and cool things off.

The rest of the weekend. go to the lake (wifes fathers place) then air show on Sun ......and lots of beer inbetween...

:D

7. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

ITS GOING TO BE NICE, GOING DOWN TO THE GULF. THE ONLY THING I'M GOIGN TO BE MOWING DOWN IS SOME COLD ONES.

8. C & T

C & T LawnSite Member

play catch up on my own yard

9. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a honey do list thats pretty long ;)

10. DanG

DanG LawnSite Member

Have about an hours work lined up for the morning
    Then i'm going to check out my father-in-laws new property(5 acres) that he just bought.
    Friday night i have to go to a wedding on the capt. JP on the river and will watch the fireworks from there too.

Dan