3 keys to our great season

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Nov 18, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

#1 installing fuel at the shop. #2 symbiot, serious discounts on every product out the door from lesco, seed, equipment,fert,etc. #3 the lesco hps machines, they run great and they save a ton of time & labor.

GREENITUP LawnSite Member

I'm always looking for ways to save. How many vehicles do you have in your fleet to make delivery worth while. Also - I am considering an HPS next season (especially for lime-time) - would you recommend them if you have a majority of smaller properties (6000-8000 s/f)?
  3. Garth

Garth LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco does put out an excellent machine. I haven't had a single problem with it. Wish I could say the same for our mowers.
  4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

You know, when you said something about Symbiot, it reminded me of a press release I read about Shindaiwa. (i know it seems like i post stuff about Shindaiwa, but i just like to keep up on happenings with equipment)

What does this actually mean though? Does anybody know the discount that this brings to the equipment? What is the cost to be a Symbiot member? Are Stihl and other manufacturers part of this too?

you can open the press release here http://www.shindaiwa.com/PDF/press/pr_Symbiot_Agreement.pdf
  5. lawn king

We fuel a dumptruck,pickup, and kubota tractor (diesel). The hps machines will work great on 6-8 k lawns, we run pelletized lime through them no problem. Symbiot membership dues run us $750. per year. The symbiot discount on the lesco hps machine was $500. Visit the symbiot network website for more info. Scott.
  6. greenoasis

greenoasis LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

I couldn't agree more. Symbiot has also helped us out with better pricing at Lesco and others. Everybody should check them out. Their website is www.symbiotnetworks.com.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

8. lawn king

Symbiot rebate checks go out next month for 1% of your overall spending at lesco, for us , thats a nice little year end gravy!
  9. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Does Symbiot actually pay you guys on time for the work you do?
  10. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here