3 Part Estimate form

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NMS0219, Feb 21, 2009.

1. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, I'm Looking for a copy of anybodys 3 part Lawn Mowing estimate form. I am trying to upgrade what i currently use and am out of ideas. Thought if i saw some others it might spark something. Thanks Nick

2. Green & Clean

Green & Clean LawnSite Member
    from Utah

In the past we have printed our own, and found it to be a major pain. This past week while standing in front of the 3 part forms in the local paper supply house, we called KINKOS. They told us on the phone that they would print 100 copies of 3 part forms for about $30. We would then have to tear them apart and print each customers info on them, or hand write each one. We figure using KINKO'S will save us allot of toner. We have not emailed, or taken our contracts to the local KINKOS yet to get the exact cost. We will probably just hand write in the customers info this year.

3. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

heres a copy of mine from last year, have made a few changes to it this year but haven't gotton them back from the printer. They are 3part carbon less

hhh.jpg

4. NMS0219

thanks for the help. That form is similar to the one I currently use. I got a guy localy that can print 1000 for $200 He just needs to see what I want for this year.

5. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

is this what you would use to bid for like a yearlong commercial contract that includes everything????

6. NMS0219

I only use this type of form for residential work. For commercial work I have a 4 page contract.

7. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

oh ok i was wondering because that looked like it could be difficult for commercial use... i am trying to figure out what i need to do for commercial estimates because i must suck at putting bids on paper. i have never been refused on a verbal commitment residentially or commercially but i have never won a estimate on paper :(

8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

no thats not for commercial work or bids, that form is only used for residential work