3-way applications?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Bunton Guy, May 6, 2003.

1. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

How much would you guys charge in your area for a application over flat ground 2 small tree rings to go around on 12,600 Sq. feet?

2. Bunton Guy

Forgot to mention its Tall Fescue lawn being sprayed at around 1.5 oz. per 1K sq. ft. Lawn is approx. 23-26% weeds very scattered. Suggest I guess a carpet app or 3-way what do you guys think it should go for on this app?

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

$50

4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

$47.25, round that to $50

5. Bunton Guy

I have never done a carpet app before. Im kinda anal I worry that it wont kill off ALL weeds and the customer will be calling me back to come do a second app. to clean up the weeds I didnt get. Ill be using a tow behind tank sprayer with a 25 gallong tank and a 40" boom sprayer.

6. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

bunton, we have been getting about 4.00 per k for 3way useing a boom sprayer..

7. Bunton Guy

So I wasent to far off I was asking $50.00 to do 12K sq. feet.

8. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

with you being in charlotte you can get a little more than we can here, so i would say you were on the mark...

9. TOMMY1115

TOMMY1115 LawnSite Member

Bunton,

$50 sounds about right for spraying that lawn.

As far as the concern about not killing all the weeds and having to retreat, add a spreader sticker to your mix. It's inexpensive and you'll get much better results using it.

Tom

10. mr.lawnzap

mr.lawnzap LawnSite Member
    from tulsa

70 dollars my price,but id be pullin hose. three way and surf-king and youll get a good kill.