~$300 backpack blower for homeowner, 3/4 acre

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Dave88LX, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Or if you really want to do it right, you can go with this-
    http://www.everythingattachments.com/Implement-Video-Demonstrations-s/2999.htm

and best of all, this :weightlifter::weightlifter:-

http://www.everythingattachments.com/Implement-Video-Demonstrations-s/2999.htm

2. Dave88LX

Dave88LX LawnSite Member

Jeez, ride-on? I'll be impressed when I see them ghost-ride that whip!

Maybe after blowing tonight, I'll tell her this one just ain't cutting it, and send her the link to that thing.:laugh:

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

That link just sends us to the thumbnails. I thought about getting a PTO-driven blower, which is what I'm assuming you were trying to link to, but I would only be able to use it on my property and only a portion of it. I don't have any customer cleanups big enough to justify hauling my tractor out to and my personal golf course is still in planning stages. ;)

4. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

5. Nutsedge

Nutsedge LawnSite Member
    from STL, MO

Worst theme music in all of recorded history. I almost dropped my phone in the urinal when "chug-a-lug-a-lug at 5 miles an hour" came over the speaker. Nice find!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

LOL
    Not quite the worst. It could have been rap music:eek: (there's an oxymoron if ever there was one).:rolleyes::dizzy::hammerhead:

You're spendin' waaay too much time with your phone in your hand if you can't put it down long enough to take a leak.:laugh:

7. Nutsedge

Nutsedge LawnSite Member
    from STL, MO

I couldn't agree more! I do Internet sales at a KIA dealership here in STL so I have to be able to access my customers pretty much all the time. It's great but it certainly is nice to unplug in the evening.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Well.. Since we're recommending wheeled blowers... I've yet to see a dedicated blower that is badder than this one. It'll do the entire neighborhood in about 60 seconds.

[​IMG]

9. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Now, does that one actually blow the leaves, or does it just incinerate them?

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic