1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

300 gallon hydroseeder, hydroseeding

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by csl, Oct 1, 2012.

1. csl

csl LawnSite Member

Selling my 300 gallon (4000 square feet), turbo turf hydroseeder. The unit is a 13 hp briggs and stratton, has the 3" mixing lines, and 2" discharge line. It is a jet style machine, and it comes with the trailer it is mounted to. Comes with 250' of 1 and 1/4" spary hose with a standard spray nozzle (new). We can usually spray around 50,000 square feet on a good day. Again, the 300 gallons will make enough to spray 4,000 square feet. Works awesome for new lawns, existing over sprays, hillside erosion control, etc. This would make a great start-up business or addition to a landscape or landscaping company. For the $3500 I will drive it to wherever you are located in the state of Washington, or close to the state. The hydroseeder is located in Spokane. This setup new cost us over $7,000 for the machine, trailer, hose, and shipping. Thanks for looking.

Lawnsite says my pictures wont upload, so please email me and i will send you some. Here is the link to the unit we have for sale : http://www.turboturf.com/HS-300-EH.htm

key: lawn, spray, hydroseed, hydro seed, hydroseeding hydro seeding

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Dang. Why cant a deal like this come up near me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. csl

csl LawnSite Member

i can get you some shipping numbers if you want?

4. csl

csl LawnSite Member

sold...thanks