3000doorhangers.com ?????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by THRIFTY, Feb 25, 2008.

1. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here has used them? So far I have been working with them, gone through a few proofs, and now I am ready to order. I just wanted to hear from other experiences before I fork over the $$$$. Thanks. :usflag:

-Matt-

2. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I got mine from there. Easy to deal with. The door hangers are cheap for a reason though. They are pretty plain looking and the paper isn't very sturdy, but for the price they aren't bad.

3. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

How much response did you get from them?

4. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

i GOT MINE LAST YEAR GREAT DEAL.

5. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

I just got mine in from fedex last friday and as soon as i get my permit back from the city my guys will be spreading them. They are fast at getting them to you. i looked at their web site on a sunday and by friday they were at my door

6. capecodlawn

capecodlawn LawnSite Member

People seem happy with 3000doorhangers.... BUT the fact they only use card stock is drawback for me. What if it rains, etc before they are grabbed?

I'm leaning towards glossy / aqueous paper which is UV and "weather" resistant.

For those that have received them, are you happy with material quality?

CCL

7. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

i think they will work just fine as long as you dont hang them on rainy days, but if you want the better one youll have to pay more $$

8. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

I used them last year I got 6000 3k door hangers/3k flyers...I was satisfied for the price paid......waiting on my proof for my order for this year.

9. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Sounds like alot of you are satisfied with them! I think im gonna order mine tonight!

10. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I used them last year, and have to agree with what everyone on here has laready said, great company, no complaints. As far as people with the quility of the paper, well you get what you pay for but I do agree that they should offer glossy paper.