1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

32" Exmark Viking hydro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rok, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Rok

Rok LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, I have a 2004 32" exmark viking hydro with ECS for sale with a grass gobbler bagger. It has approximately 150 hours. Kohler engine, I have the 3 books for it. I will also include 2 new gator blades still in the box.
    $2500
    thanks for looking

exm01.jpg

exm02.jpg

exm03.jpg

exm04.jpg

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

hey thats the exact mower i been looking for. please give me a number you can be reached at. also would you be interested in a partial trade for a exmark 32" belt brand new condtion?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

bump for a nice mower!

4. Rok

Rok LawnSite Member

my post count is not high enough to pm yet.. pm me your email or phone and ill get back to you, otherwise I guess I'll have to find some threads to post in..

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I bought the same machine earlier this season! A great unit. If I hads the extra cash, I'd buy yours as well just to have as a spare. BUMP for ya

6. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Nice lookin mower

7. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

yea i cant pm you either

8. Rok

Rok LawnSite Member

well i dont know if this is going to break the rules or not, but try looking on craigslist in my city for someone selling a remarkably similar machine..

9. Rok

Rok LawnSite Member

just wanted to say the price is lowered, 2300 now. If you want to contact me, look on craigslist and email me that way, since I still need 6 more posts to have pms.

10. Rok

Rok LawnSite Member

one last shameless bump... I would like to move this, $2000 is the price