32' gravely j-pin wb

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by True Harbor, Apr 25, 2006.

1. True Harbor

True Harbor LawnSite Member

someone on here said it would be coming back into production due to demand I called some gravely dealers though today and they haven't heard. Has anyone heard anything for sure or does anyone know where I can get one of the 32' gear wb with j-pins and pro-steer that might be left over. I'm in Florida thanks.

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I have a new one setting on our showroom floor, but, it is a long drive from Florida to our shop.

3. True Harbor

True Harbor LawnSite Member

At least someone knows about it why dont any of the dealers know in Fl? Also could you give me a price on it approx? Thanks for the reply.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Have your dealer call the factory. They are supposed to be building them now. I do not have any pricing info. on this new run, but we are selling the ones we have from the last production run for $2350.00

5. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

My dealer in Tulsa ordered a new gravely 32 wb with pro steer for me on April 22. They told me they would start shipping the first part of May. I will let you know when it comes in.

6. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

I just picked up a 2006 32" wb with the pro steer.

7. Madstriper

Madstriper LawnSite Member

If you dont mind me asking, what price did you pay for the 32"?

8. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

My invoice says it is a GR1332FXP, model 988118, the price was $2199.00. I also added a mulching kit, and had it installed. It added $109.00.

9. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

Here is a picture of my new 2006 gravely 32 wb

IMG_0176.JPG

10. Pembroke

Pembroke LawnSite Member
    from CT

I'm about to buy a 2 year old 32" pro g pistol grip that's never been run. Have you used your new one yet? Seems like a great price, actually below what I'm about to pay. How do you like the pro steer?