1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

32 Hydro Walk Behind?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by joed, Aug 10, 2001.

1. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

Is Exmark going to be introducing a 32" Viking Hydro Walk-behind with ECS next year?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for taking the time to come in and inquire about Exmark. As a matter of fact, yes we are offering a 32" Hydro with ECS next year.
    As Exmark representatives did shows, schools, and training sessions last year, this was one of the things that we were told we needed to offer, so we will. As of now, it will come in the Viking package with a 15hp Kohler.
    Let me take a moment to thank everyone for their input, it makes our jobs easy!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

3. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

i am interested in a hydro 32 especially with the ecs handles intead of the piston grips i havent used the pistons much yet but i already find my arms and hands hurting and tired after a 7 hr day behind my exmarks i just wanted to know what the suggested price will be about for this mower and if exmark is planning on making a 32 turf tracer with the floating deck and ecs?
  4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The 2002 15-hp 32" Viking Hydro will come with the ECS controls and is a fixed deck unit. We will not offer the 32" with a floating deck.

With a 32" unit, you do not gain much by having a floating deck. The more narrow a deck is, the less likely it is to scalp. As long as the cutter is conscious of the limitations of the machine, he should not have many problems with scalping.

The price of this unit will be between $3500 and $4000; however, these will not be available until the Spring of 2002. We should have more information on the 32" Viking Hydro and all of the new and improved products on our web site later this fall. Keep checking periodically for the updates - www.exmark.com.

Thanks for your interest,

Exmark Customer Care