32 hydro

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Nov 1, 2001.

1. When will the 32" hydro be released for sale?

Also any plans for the "Flex-Deck" option on it?

LGF:blob1:

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

LGF:

The best I can tell you is that the 32" Viking Hydro will be available in the Spring of '02. I don't know if we'll have it ready for you guys in January, February or March, but my guess is that it will be available through your local Exmark Dealer sometime during those three months.

There currently are no plans for a "Flex-Deck" option, but that doesn't mean it won't happen sometime down the road. I must admit that the "Flex-Deck" would be a good fit for the 32" Viking Hydro. If you have any other questions, you know how to get a hold of us.

Thanks for your questions.

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Care

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Just putting in my vote for a Flex Deck option for a 36" Metro. The idea just makes good sense. :D

4. casey

casey Guest

Exmark replies they are "looking into it", "anything is possible". They had better before another man. (which is not readily avail. in Canada) sees the potential. .

5. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

Just letting you know I think a flex deck would make a great addition to a 32" exmark. I would definetly buy one if it worked well. I'm sure many others that do residentials with small gates would buy one also.

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Exmark, I'm with the others on this. I think the flex deck on a 32" would be great. I would be interested in putting this in my arsenal. I think you guys should really check into this.

7. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20421

Here is another I found but for a 36" of another brand.

I think most would perfer a 32" hydro as opposed to a 36"

I think this would be a great addition to your line up and a big time saver to the end users, like my self.

8. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

I'm for the 32" and I think that, out of all the companies out there, I would prefer mine on a high quality machine such as an Exmark. I will put this combo through vigorous use, so I want quality standing behind me.