1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

32" Toro WB

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by j05h22, Apr 14, 2008.

1. j05h22

j05h22 LawnSite Member

I'm looking at a new 32" Toro WB? Is it worth $2500?? Just wanted to hear your input. thanks
  2. GreenthumbGA

GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member

If it is new, belt driven, hydro's, ...good price for a new one

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

does'nt matter if it is worth it if you are buying it new from the dealer and that is the price then that is the price. you cant tell the dealer it's not worth it he dont care.
  4. j05h22

j05h22 LawnSite Member

I realize that I MOW ALONE... I was more curious about the Toro brand than anything else.. maybe I didnt specify enough. sorry
  5. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

$2500 is a few hundred LESS than my dealer quoted me for a new Toro 32 belt driven with 2 blades.

Toro also makes a one-bladed 32 called the 'Classic'...though I've never priced one of those.
  6. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

these are great mowers-i bought 2 i like them so much-bullitproof and great cut and mulching. most reliable lawnmower i have ever owned in 35 years of comm mowing
  7. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Do you know why Lesco's are green? So they can hide in the grass better when a "Toro" comes along. Vroom, Vroom

Yes, Toro makes outstanding equipment. However, a lot of what your paying for is the name. IMHO, I think the Exmark is of equal quality but more reasonably priced.
  8. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW!! You're questioning Toro's quality. Interesting. Very interesting. Sounds like you need to do some more research on brands so you are more familiar with whats out there.
  9. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

The Toro is $200 cheaper than the exmark out here! Lifted the deck and they look the same! A no brainer, same motor, belts and controls, unless you go with the t-bar......good luck in your decision
  10. j05h22

j05h22 LawnSite Member

Your right Valk my dealer quoted me $2700 today too lol I dont know where i got $2500