1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

32" Viking

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by WoodBrothersLC, May 16, 2004.

1. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Please give me a review on these machines before I either make a good or bad choice by buying one.
  2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I have the Viking's deck on a belt drive mower. Cuts good enough, though my impression is not quite as good as their bigger decks. Not sure why. I would make sure I could live with the limitations of a fixed deck mower though. I hate not being able to adjust deck height in a wide enough range.

The 32" size is, in my opinion, a mower for gated areas only and I would much prefer a 36" deck if it fit in my yards.

The 36" tt hp cuts beautifully and gives you a floating deck and good power.
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The Viking is one our original hydro........with many modifications over the years. It's extremely durable and reliable just as the rest of our products are. Some unique features are the flow control baffle in the deck. This is what gives us our "see it to believe it cut". The ECS controls, tracking adjustment knob and no maintenance spindles are all intended to make your life easier with less maintenance, less fatigue and less time spent making adjustments or repairs and more time cutting grass.

I'd recommend visiting your local Exmark dealer for a demonstraion. If you've never driven a hydro before it can be a little intimidating so start out slow, after about 10-15 minutes you'll ge the hang of it and above all relax. With a hydro you'll love it if you relax. You may not if you don't.