32" Zero Turn For Mowing Small Lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Porcupine Lawn and Snow, Jul 14, 2013.

1. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

I had a gravely 34 stander and it was 730lbs...way to heavy!! I had to get rid of it for the ferris because those narrow tires were horrible...and it would just barely fit through a 36" gate, so if I had've put wider tires on it there was no way it was gettin through. I sure do miss that mower! Gravely makes a great mower...

2. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

3. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

I think the Gravely is out for me because it is way too heavy and I would have to pay for shipping because it is not a model that the dealer that stocks gravely sells... Oh well

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  4. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Yeah WAYYYY too heavy.... No catcher for me except for in the fall. It's all mulch and SD while mowing... I don't have a clue on the Husky price just yet because I didn't get there in time before the dealer closed at 6:00 but I,ll get a price on it tommorow.

5. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

I demoed a 34" stander like you use to have but I found a Wright Sentar to be more pratical with it's sitting/standing capability.

6. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

7. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

Just hit the multi-quote icon on all the posts you want to reply to...hope that helps.

8. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  9. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Got a quote today from my Husqvarna dealer for the RZ3016 and it would be $3,164 tax included and he said it's a model they can't keep in stock! So that must say something about the mower!!
    greenology... What's the price where you are? I'll do the conversion so don't bother doing that.
    Feel free to add anymore feedback anyone.

10. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

The RRP over here is $4499. I have got them quite a bit lower than this.
    You should check your retail price & do some bargaining with the dealers in the area.

Cant quite compare our prices based on conversion rate alone however, as there would be some import taxes I'm sure & of coarse freight costs added onto our price over here.