33 HP Generac on a Bobcat Predator Pro Opinions.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Might be But I had B&S Motors they was junk never have another one I know old ones may not be like new ones but after you get burned once you learn to stay away from the fire

2. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

The Vanguards are Daihatsu's, all the quality of stuff world wide will be going down as the system continues to collapse because of the collapsing monetary system.

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

You seem to be paying attention to what's going on in the world. There is a revaluation of currency coming and it will be asset based, when this happens Iraq will become one of the richest countries in the world, write it down and remember what I said. The US has one really strong asset, and that is the American farmers ability to produce food. What other countries are in the market to buy from us is war materials and food.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Oh my god.

Would Realslowww just finally get the genny on the mower and tell us how awesome it is so we can close this thread out....

5. Snyder's Lawn Inc

I just like see a photo of it on the hustler

6. Realslowww

What about the GMO's ? from what I am reading they are bad news and designed to thin the herd ? China will no longer be accepting dollars for payment from what I am reading and they supply us with all our junk.

America is cooked and it has been done on purpose, just look at a map of UN 21 and see what they want to do to it and us. People are to stupid to understand what America was supposed to be and do not realize we are a British colony now.

7. Realslowww

It looks just like the SB 30HP Kohler on there. I will see about posting pics. :)

8. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Generacs are good engines with good power but they like gas like Kawisaki's raw power. The Kohler EFI's lack on hills, I want to see the new DFI Kawasaki's on mower ASAP damnit lol

9. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Kohler EFI doesn't lack on the hills I don't know where you got that at.
    I have 2 EFI Kohlers both of them are a beast on the hills

The 2 I have one is 2001 26hp 60'' Shows 3800Hrs but meter broke 5 years ago So I don't really know what it has now
    Other one is a 2005 28hp 60'' 2100hrs
    Generacs Does good on fuel depending how new it is My 2013 one does better then my 2006 ever did But not as good as my EFI does

10. Snyder's Lawn Inc

So its done and your mowing with it