33in Stealth Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fredski119, Feb 28, 2009.

1. fredski119

fredski119 LawnSite Member

33in Stealth mower 10.5 motor in good condtion. Comes with mulching kit, steel catcher and extra set of blades .Asking $700 am located in Broadview hts Ohio suburb of Cleveland. If intrested post a reply Thanks Fred

2. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

How old is it that engine really isn't rated for high hrs that you would put on it for commercial use. I don't think I would get it but if its a first mower for you maybe but $300-500at the most.
  3. fredski119

fredski119 LawnSite Member

This mower sells for $1400 brand new. And its made for commercial use you can't buy this mower at your big box stores like Home Depot!
  4. jlawnman

jlawnman LawnSite Member
    from NC

These engines must might surprise you. Just because it doesn't say Kohler or Kawasaki or Honda on the top doesn't mean it won't last a while if it's serviced properly.
  5. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

only if you were closer
  6. RGM

Male, from Baltimore Md

7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The Sutech Stealth is considered by most commercial cutters, to be probably the worst mower of it's type ever to be sold as a "commercial" machine. If you go way back into the archives of this site, you can find dozens of posts about how badly designed this mower is.
    It could be nice for a homeowner with a large, level lawn though. Real value is probably less than $500.00.
    The 33" Ariens, or even the 33" Cub are much better designed and better cutting machines.
    I would try to sell it on Craigslist, not on a forum like this. Good luck

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

i know nothing about these mowers but the briggs i/c is a pretty good engine. the i/c will last way more then 200 hours.
  9. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I had one and liked it, Its not a dual hydro unit but its good for what it is.
  10. RGM

Male, from Baltimore Md

Only if you take care of it keep it clean and change that oil but they are rated around 200 hr and a Koller command is rated for around 2000 hrs