34" and 44" Exmark Compact Z's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Texas Mower Parts, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Just to let ya'll know. Our Exmark distributor had their annual dealer meeting this past weekend w/ a couple of Exmark factory staff on hand. From Exmark executives, there will be a 34" and 44" introduced in EARLY spring 06', if there are no problems in testing. The 34" has integrated hydros and a 19hp Kawi. I'm sure the 44" will be equipt the same. I believe the deck will similar to the CT series in construction. No pictures are available yet!
  2. EXspyguy

EXspyguy LawnSite Member

They haven't built any or taken any orders for them. I was told fall of "06". I wasn't able to get any pics either. The R & D guys wouldn't let it out yet.
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

While you're out there taking pics would you mind going over to Dixie Chopper R&D and getting a few of the new 34" RunBehind? Yup, the cat's out of the bag now.

Anybody wanna buy a pair of slightly used (29 & 44 hours) Ferris walkbehinds? j/k
  4. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

dixie has a 34" run behind coming out???????
  5. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

After the 26, I think I'll pass on any new Exmarks coming out for a while! ;)
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Not only passing, but also through with them. Great product but less and less dealership in town besides unsatisfactorily slow, who-care repair service.
  7. mkirby

mkirby LawnSite Member

My 26 has been ay the shop for 2 months! What a joke, they told me they finally got an update kit for it! Worst service ever.
  8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Would someone explain to me where in the world (or why) you would use a 34" Z, or even a 44???
  9. Cigarcop

Cigarcop LawnSite Member

I can't imagine they would hold on any hills thats for sure.
  10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I hear ya Cc.

One of my college guys is a ex-wrestler at around 6,4, 300 pounds. My one 61" Z (Ferris 1000) looks small with him on it. In fact he dwarfs it and I will not let him use it anymore other than flat areas. I can just imagine the sight of him on a 34" Z...now that would be flippin' comical for sure.

I wonder which would weigh more???