34 hp cat

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tristatelandscaping&lawn, Aug 3, 2004.

1. tristatelandscaping&lawn

tristatelandscaping&lawn LawnSite Member

what will the msrp be and will you have it at the expo in louisville cant wait to see it :blob2:

2. superman

superman LawnSite Member

OK, you caught my attention. What are you talking about? I don't see any thread here talking about a Hustler and a CAT.

3. tristatelandscaping&lawn

tristatelandscaping&lawn LawnSite Member

check out the demoed a super z thread superman you'll see its a few threads down. should be a machine to check out.

4. NoWalk4Me

NoWalk4Me LawnSite Member

Superman,
    Check the thread "Demo'd a SuperZ" just down below. It looks like a 37 CAT was rumored but PJ set us straight w/ the 34 CAT info being the deal. I have a funny feeling this may generate a lot of interest as its the only thing I could see making an improvement on such a great unit already. Never too much torque or HP!!!

5. ScCo

ScCo LawnSite Senior Member

of course it will likely have the same major problem as all the other diesel machines from other manufacturers. HEAVY. I got a ferris 5000 about 10 feet onto one property that I thought it would be safe to use it on, and got off of the turf with that machine a.s.a.p. Diesels are great for cheaper fuel, long lifespans, etc, but not very useful in my parts.

I'd imagine it will be a very awesome machine on the right properties however. Never hurts to have such a beasty machine on the market for those who can use it. Should be impressive.