34 lazer

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by hce1983, Jun 22, 2004.

1. hce1983

hce1983 LawnSite Member

I own all exmark equipment and I'm looking for a 34 inch Z.I was wandering if there where any plans on exmark making one in the future.I have looked at other manufactors and I was not impressed.I love my exmarks and hope that there are plans for a small lazer. Thanks Hce

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

HCE1983,

We've bounced the idea around off and on for as long as I can remember. We've looked at what's available as well and ultimately we always come back to the hydro walks. The narrow stance of a 34" riding mower can make it a little top heavy, cramped for the operator and ultimately a not so great performer..........or at least that's what we've experienced. This doesn't mean that somewhere, someday there may not be a 34" rider in our future. Until that time we would put an ECS 32 or 36 up against any 34" Z on the market.

I'll bounce this one past the product guys again just to make sure it's not getting overlooked.

Thanks

Terry

3. ztrx

ztrx LawnSite Member

Greetings-
    I have customers all the time asking for a 34" ZTR. Too bad that Exmark does not offer such a machine because if they did they would sell a ton of them. Personally I would like to see a 34" stand up ZTR rider, maybe with a folding deck option similar to a Great Dane Gateway.This machine would fit thru the gates, take up very little trailer space,etc,etc. Exmark is missing the boat in this area and there is a great need for this type of mower from Exmark.
    Nick