34" WB from Gravely

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gmanlq, Feb 6, 2008.

1. gmanlq

gmanlq LawnSite Member

I'm leaning toward buying this 34" WB from Gravely with Pro Steer controls. The model # is GR1334FXP. Just seached the web and couldn't find replacement parts such as oil filter, air filter and blades. I know I can get them from a dealer but they don't seem to be as popular as other models. Thus, I'm concerned I may end up having to wait to get spare parts. Am I worrying for nothing? Love to hear from guys that have this 34" WB from Gravely. What do you guys do for blades, oil and air filters for this mower?? Looks like Gator doesn't make blades for it from what I could find.

2. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

The Kawi uses # 21535800 oil filter which crosses over to a Stens 054-067 for a Kawi # 49065-2078.
    Air filter is # 21538000 which is Stens # 054-011 and Kawi # 11013-7017.

Blades I'd have to match at work.

3. gmanlq

gmanlq LawnSite Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Would love to hear about the blades if you can spare a minute for a newbie. :)

4. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Blades won't be a problem. There's several 34" mowers out there. You can use places like J-thomas.com, mowpart, landscaperpro.com, etc. And you can even get your oil filter at autozone if you wanted, there they run around $3.50 for a Fram.

5. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas