$35 per man hour

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, May 3, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

50k is poverty buddy.

2. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

Slow down buddy. I never said you werent doing it legally. Im not attacking you at all. Im trying to explain how this is working. There is nothing wrong with my math. Go back and reread what I posted. All scenarios and companies are different.

3. PGA

Actually its not. I believe the poverty line is somewhere around $9,000 a year.

4. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Again, you are no business man charging to get to the job. You are a thief when that happens. You are robbing the client...

Lets see it takes FIVE minutes to get there from here...lets stop, have lunch on the way and stop at the equipment dealers place (which is also on the way) and chat for about 1/2 hour and by the time we get to the clients property (wich SHOULD have taken only 5 minutes) we can charge an additional HOUR...

One word...THIEF...one more word...LIAR...saying it took you an hour. You are very unethical and it is fools like you that are bringing this country to its knees...:hammerhead:

5. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

yea maybe in beverly hills but if husband and wife both making 50k a year they making 100k total incase ur math is a lil bad

you can live in any state in the US with a combined 100k a year or who knows maybe his wife is a lawyer making 250k a year and he doesnt like seeing her ugly a$$ and would rather cut grass 12 hours a day

i live in the 13th richest town in the US in 2005 and the avg household income was either 113 or 130k a year

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yea, whatever. you girls argue amoungst yourselves. i need a bath, and few more brewskies, then mom's gonna clip my toenails, which usually leads to...well, you know. the girl just finds my toes irresistable, what can i say. later

7. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

ethics are for poor people lol jk

8. PGA

Is it Wednesday already?

9. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Awww bobby...stay here and play...:hammerhead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

What was his Machine Hr rate? Operator in the skid is being billed at $35 an hr and probable another $60 an hr for the machine. Man hrs don't mean anything because man with out machines are useless. :) :drinkup: