35hp cat motor info

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Lawn Tech LLC, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Lawn Tech LLC

Lawn Tech LLC LawnSite Member

I am looking at buying a BB with a 35hp cat in it. I have looked all over for info on this engine, even the Catapillar web site, and cannot find anything. Anybody have any info on where to look? Thanks

LT

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Could the 35hp be this engine?

javascript:eek:penWindow("/cda/components/securedFile/displaySecuredFileServletJSP?fileId=226579&languageId=7")

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Darn. Cats pdf links are secure.

Teir 2, Stage II section

LEHH4555-01

4. Lawn Tech LLC

Man you are way over my head on that last post huh? I can tell you like computers. What does this all mean in a 47 year old grass cutter? thanks

LT

5. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

For some reason, I think it is the C9 listed on the site, I am not sure, that just looks familiar. I will look at my cat specs Monday and let you know which model it is.

6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

What do you mean by that?

I was trying to steer you to the proper section on the CAT website. You said you were looking for it on there. I assumed you found the page with all the .pdf files. I simply narrowed it down to the section you should look at.

Who's 47? :dizzy:

7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a good one :laugh:

C9 is like 275-375hp!!! 6 cyl 8.8liter! :weightlifter:

8. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Like I said...lol...I was not sure, that just looked familiar....I will just have to look. Kinda bad for a guy that has sold 2 of them already this month...lol

9. Lawn Tech LLC

TLS
    I think you took what I said the wrong way, I am the 47 year old grasscutter and I just get by when using the computer. I appreciate your help but I stll use 2 fingers on the key board. Sorry if their was a misunderstanding

LT

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

You just had me confused, thats all. (Not that it's all that hard to do!) :hammerhead: