36" are like gold

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The landscaper, Apr 24, 2006.

1. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I have had the hardest time even finding one to look at. I just need a used one for a few yards. Does anybody else notice this in your area?

2. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Look into the Quick 36.

3. The landscaper

I was checking it out but I was just looking for something used for a couple hours a week. I was reading about them in Turf this month too. Seems to be a nice little machine.

4. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

Anyone know anything about the RedHawk mower. i see them advertised rather cheap price.

5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

redhawk knock off junk! dont fall for the price

6. skurtz78

skurtz78 LawnSite Member

people can talk all they want about redhawk but i love mine. It is only a 32" but will fit through all the gates I have but 1. Like they say there will always be a smaller gate then the mowers you have. but anyways it cuts great and never seems to loose power in the thick wet grass. With dry grass the clippings are dispersed evenly. I only use if for maybe 10 back yards a week so I did not want to spend the high price for a small mower.

7. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Try lesco that's where mind is from.

8. clay duncan

clay duncan LawnSite Senior Member

i bought my 36 walkbehind to use on slopes and gates and thought that i would just leave it at home and use it a day or two a week. then all of a sudden it became my main mower. those things will go through, over, across, around anything. i mow everything from postage stamp to 4 acres.(we use two mowers on big properties) dont let the size fool you, it can hold it own against a 48 and do things a 48 cannot do. if you can find one get a hydro in decent shape. i dont think you will be sorry.........clay

9. The landscaper

I have a couple of the 48 lescos.

You think the 36 can keep up with the 48 even on bigger properties?

10. clay duncan

clay duncan LawnSite Senior Member

no, not on just flat out mowing. it can go places a 48 cant and mow steeper slopes than a 48 can. all i am trying to say is it (36) is an very good all around mower.