36" Bobcat, 36" scag, 350 chevy engine and trans

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pun299, Dec 23, 2009.

1. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

wtf, is this some kind of joke. was it written up by a 1st grader. you'd be lucky to get scrap $ for these

3. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

No its not a joke but the people like you on this site are. If you are not interested then just move on and keep your opinions to yourself. I am trying to free up some space and I figured that maybe a fellow lawnsite member could use some of this stuff. So instead of scraping them like you suggested I figured put them on here. But all I get is a bunch crap from some loud mouth. Now I remember why I barely come on this site anymore.

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

how much you want for both ? $300 ?

I seen u trying to unload that scag for well over 6 month now

5. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

$300 is to low sorry. I decide to sell it back in september and I had a kid who was 14 interested. He asked me if I could hold it for him while he tried to get the money for it and I told him yeah. I like to help people out and someone did the same for me when I was 14 so I figured whatever. However he called me a few weeks later and told me that he need some more time which was fine with me. Unfortunately he was not able to come up with the cash and I never really posted the ad again. Now I am organizing my stuff and decide to try to sell it again.

6. TylerJohnLandscaping

TylerJohnLandscaping LawnSite Member

what you want for the 350 and parts ?

7. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

$2000 obo. I paid more for everything than that into it. Just trying to get some of it back.

8. TylerJohnLandscaping

TylerJohnLandscaping LawnSite Member

Sorry not looking to spend that much
    Posted via Mobile Device