36 Exmark Turf Tracer Hp Worth

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GNB, Dec 19, 2007.

1. GNB

GNB LawnSite Member

Looking To Find Out What A 2003 Exmark Turf Tracer Hp With 75 Hrs On It Is Worth.also What Do They Go For New.thanks For Your Help

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought one new from my dealer about 5 years ago. I think with tax and everything it was around $5,000. I traded it in 2 years later. It left a great cut and very well built.

3. GNB

GNB LawnSite Member

Do You Think It Is Worth $3k

4. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been pricing these mowers alot lately. I was priced from $4600 on a left over 07 to $5300 on a new 08 model. Thats with a hour meter,Stripe kit,and mulch kit. If yours has an hour meter, (proven hours)ECS, and is in pristine condition You might get $2500-$3000. It all depends on how old it is and how it looks. There are alot of these mowers around in my area right now used but they all look like they fell off of a cliff, thats why I am going to bite the bullet and get a new one. You never know you might get someone to buy it very quick for the price you want. These are the number one selling mowers in the world. Good luck to you.

5. GNB

GNB LawnSite Member

Im Looking To Buy One.it Has Ecs Controls But No Hour Meter.15hp Kawasaski.it Looks Brand New.just Mower No Extras.thanks For Your Help

6. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

maybe $2K. Id say $3K is too much. Its a five year old machine.