36" exmark turf tracer or vantage ?? Help please!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Chuckduck, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Chuckduck

Chuckduck LawnSite Senior Member

I'm currently looking to purchase a replacement for my 36"wright stander stand on with either a 36" exmark turf tracer or a 36" exmark vantage and want to know your opinions please. I feel my wright stander leaves rutts at times but thinking could be do to the smaller tires that come with it on the older models? Thanks for your input!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

I think you would have the same problem with the vantage, depends on how much your going to use it I guess!

3. Chuckduck

Posted via Mobile Device

4. Chuckduck

I was thinking since the 36 vantage has little bigger tired and wider stance might not be as bad but any comments are greatly appreciated !
    Thanks,
    Chuck
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Chuckduck

Any other opinions ? I know the tires on the vantage are bigger than I have on my wright stander

6. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

You might consider putting larger tires on your wright and see how it does. There are ways to widen the track as well.

7. Chuckduck

Anyone else ?

8. Holland

Holland LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a used 36 Viking and love it. Don't have any experience on a stander. Love the power of the Viking and how you and sling it around on a dime. Very efficient for smaller lots!
    Posted via Mobile Device