1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

36" exmark turf tracers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jmcgilld, Aug 3, 2014.

1. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

I have a 36" exmark turf tracer that I bought new in 2011. I bought it new added velkie and accelerator on it. It has about 50 hours on it is all I never had any gated yards and have a 48" lazer z for the rest of the yards. So would just like this gone, Looking to get 4500 or O.B.O. I have picture I will text if interested. I am located in Dallas, Ga.
    thanks for Looking.

2. Steve Voss

Steve Voss LawnSite Member

throw up some photos jmc

3. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

Here a few pic without the accelerator. It is like new just didn't have it on when I took the pics.
    Thanks

IMG_2189[1].JPG

IMG_2190[1].JPG

IMG_2191[1].JPG

4. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

Great machine. Need it gone to make room on the trailer. Perfect for fenced yards.

5. Steve Voss

Steve Voss LawnSite Member

how many hp & engine type, I'm assuming its not electric start, stripe or mulch kit ?

6. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

It has a Kawasaki 16 horse motor. Pull start, no striping kit or mulch on it.

7. burnsyscapes

burnsyscapes LawnSite Member

How much? How far away are you from dallas

8. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

Im bout 15 minutes outside of dallas towards Cartersville off 61. I am asking 4500 but will entertain all offers. I really just need it gone for the room on the trailer. Really is a great machine.

9. jmcgilld

jmcgilld LawnSite Member

Priced Dropped to 4000 or o.b.o. Let me know. Thanks

10. scag2015

scag2015 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man, I might be interested in your machine if we worked out price. I live in Chattanooga tn (1.5 hrs away) let me know, I tried to pm you but I don't think you have enough post yet:) thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device