36" eXmark Viking Hydro with the Flex-Deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Ok Guys! After a month and a half of trying to get the computer fixed, I think I can put pictures on now! I've had a lot of people say that they wanted to see it on an eXmark because if I get one on it, they would be very interested in buying one. So here goes....

[​IMG]

36x-angle mowing.jpg

2. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-between post.jpg

3. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-flip up between post.jpg

4. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-tall grass2.jpg

5. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-mower off-ft view2.jpg

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice :cool: Can you mow with the Flex-Deck in the UP position?

7. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-trans.jpg

8. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-flexed.jpg

9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Kool!
    As Scag48 said, can the mower be used when the FD is in the up position (FD not running of course ;) ) so you can mow between that building and that water spigot?
    So that's 54" cut, contour mows, trims etc. But only 15hp??? It cut that tall stuff really nicely I gotta say that! Cut seems nice 'n even. I couldn't use it though because I gotta have my beautiful stripes!!! I made one for my mower but took it off before I even perfected it. Just wasn't for me.... I mean it's not useful on my properties and since I have to go slower due to the horsepower issue, i'm at about the same effeciency level, but lacking stripes plus it's that much sticking out to get in the way. But I can think of a lot of places it'd be good for, just not me!
    Hey Brad, is that the one you had at EXPO? Remember me? Friday morning? You took that eXmark WB for a demo spin to show folks what it could do.

10. Flex-Deck

This may be a very dumb question but where do you see stripes left by the main deck on the 36" WB? - It leaves a very even pattern -

From what I hear on this site, is that to do a stripeing pattern you have to mow the exact same directions and the exact same widths every other time - In my country you would have ruts so deep you would not even need to steer come August.

[​IMG]

36x-angle mowing.jpg