36" eXmark WB 4 sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JayD, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 36" eXmark Hydro WB with only 135 hours. It is a pull start, floating deck and has a 15HP Kaw. It comes with a mulch kit and it has an hour meeter installed by my dealer when I ordered this unit. There is nothing wrong with this mower, its just that I folded up 95% of my business and went back to doing electrical work.

I paid $5748.00 for this new out the door on 3/25/10. Asking $4500 or B.O.

I will try to get some new pix this week of it and post.

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Bump for Jay's mower.

3. JayD

and again.....thanks..

4. JayD

Pix coming this weekend....

5. JayD

Looks like no one needs a 36...

6. Orrdc

Orrdc LawnSite Senior Member

Jay I would love it and would have no problem driving, it's a few grand out my price range though. Bump for you

7. JayD

I understand, but with only 135 hours, its like a new mower and I just cant give it away after paying 5748 for it. Some one will need it some time. When I bought it, it was because I had picked up so many yards that had a small gate and I did not want to go back to using a 20" push mower after using these walk behinds haha. So I just bought this one.

8. Orrdc

Orrdc LawnSite Senior Member

Don't blame ya, someone will be in the market for one soon enough, must give some of the old ones time to blows, lol

9. Falconjet

Falconjet LawnSite Member

Do you have pictures?

10. JayD

I have not got the chance to take the new ones as I was going to pull it off the trailer and wash it down. But there are some of on this site in the same thread as this post is in, its under "Getting out, take a look" . I will still try to get some new pix up, but my wife keeps coming up with more honey-do's for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.