1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

36" Gravely ProWalk - NEARLY NEW

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BeachysLawn, Apr 4, 2013.

1. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I have a Gravely 36" ProWalk Beltdrive that I purchased in February. It was a spur of the moment buy and I intended it to be used for my gated back yards to try to get away from having to use the 21".

Now that I've been mowing for several weeks, I've discovered that there are only a couple lawns that I really can use it on and it takes up too much trailer space to carry around for two lawns a week.

Soooooooo :hammerhead: Facepalming myself and thinking I could've just had a V8 instead! :laugh:

But here it is for a good deal for someone else. Only has 3 hours on it, haven't even registered it so you should be able to get a full 2 year warranty if you have a Gravely dealer in your area. Comes with a two wheel sulky and a mulching kit. I have not installed the mulching kit but it leaves an absolutely beautiful cut.

I'm asking $3100 but I may be willing to negotiate for CASH and a reasonable offer. Will accept cash, check, or credit card for payment.

Located in Southeast Virginia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BeachysLawn

from VA

93 views and not even a comment so maybe I'm not making a good enough offer. Dropping price to $2800 Cash, Check or Credit Card.

3. BeachysLawn

from VA

Bumping it up, do not have the shop space for equipment that I'm not hardly using. $2500 obro takes it.

4. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

thats a good price a new one is $3500 out the door

5. underPSI

underPSI LawnSite Member

Definitely interested and willing to make the drive. Paying cash. Judging by the mud on the tire you've cut while the ground was wet. How bad did the grass clump?

6. underPSI

underPSI LawnSite Member

Was clumping an issue with the deck on this mower?

7. BeachysLawn

from VA

Hi PSI, sorry for not responding. I haven't been on lawnsite but I kept checking my email for a response and never saw one so I finally just came on the site this morning. I have used it very little but I didn't have any clumping problems with this deck. It left a very clean, well dispersed even cut.

8. BeachysLawn

from VA

Bump Bump. $2500 for a great mower!

9. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Measure twice purchase once!!! J/K, Free bump for a nice mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. MSG 10

MSG 10 LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Hey, I'm interested in your Gravely walk behind. Give me a call at 256 - 303-8869. Thanks
    Marty