36" metro addjustment

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Hodge, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

Adjusted the cutting height of the mower the other day from position "d" to "c" with 2 spacers above and 2 spacer below the casters. Cut is fine but now I have no forward power. I have adjusted the brakes, but I am unable to locte the pully for belt adjustment. 1 and 2 gear are OK (somewhat) but no increase in power on 3 or above.

No power to make it up and down trailer ramps... it starts going up by just sits there once it makes it to the middle of the ramp...

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hodge,

Thanks for the post.

Your on the right track, the problem is in the belt adjustment. If you locate the "assembly" section of your operator’s manual it will cover the adjustments to the drive linkages. Do you have ECS controls or pistol grips?

If it helps you can grab your cell or cordless phone, go out to the machine and we'll walk you through the adjustment. You can call us at 1-800-667-5296. I've found that explaining the adjustment while you are looking at the machine and following our instructions works much better than trying to explain it via e-mail.

Give us a call if you've got any questions what so ever.

Thanks

Terry

3. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

Thx. Will call soon...