36'' mini z parts availability

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by GrassmasterB, Sep 10, 2007.

1. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

i have a 2006 36'' mini z. 308 hours. its been in the shop now for a month for oil leaking from both hydros. it took 3 days to diagnose problem. supposedly a week in a half to get approval for the warranty work. and now its been another two weeks waiting on parts. they say they are ordered but they dont know when they will be in. so my question is, are the zt hydros available for this mower? i'm beginning to think there not because my dealer should be able to get a tracking # to find out where they are.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of any problems.
    Please e-mail me ASAP and I can have our regional service manager look into your situation.

3. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

thanks for the quick response mowerconsultant. the new hydros came in tuesday.the were installed wednesday and one of the new hydros was leaking oil. same location. theres a small cover on the bottom of each one and they leak around the bolts that hold them on. now another hydro is supposed to be overnighted so hopefully it will be ready thursday or friday. have you heard of anyone else having problems with these hydros on the mini z?

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thats really weird, I have never heard if this happening.
    Let me know how you have made out since this post is a few days old.