36" Scag WB Belt Drive

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by abuswrench, Mar 29, 2013.

1. abuswrench

abuswrench LawnSite Member

1995 Scag 36" walk behind, belt drive, fixed deck. 12.5 Kaw. New rear tires, drive belts and brake bands last year. Some spares. Very good condition. A 2 wheeled sulky and metal grass catcher included. Low hours. Only used on 2 small residential yards a week. Have owned for 4 years. Didn't intend to sell this mower, but got a smokin' deal on another 36". Can travel a small distance to help in delivery. :walking: Here's the Craig's list ad with pics; http://cleveland.craigslist.org/grd/3710235086.html

2. abuswrench

I use synthetic oil and grease. Mower uses no oil, no smoke, knocks or noises. Sharp and balanced blades. It's ready to cut. There is wiggle room on the $1100 price. :dancing:

3. 123hotdog

123hotdog LawnSite Senior Member

I have the exact same mower and the exact same engine. I am an owner operator and I bought mine five years ago from a company that has used it as a fleet mower. In five years other than typical service I have only changed the pull rope twice and a on off switch once. When the drive belts start to slip, I spray belt dressing on them and I'm good for months. I have never touched the motor. Great mower.:clapping:

4. abuswrench

Monday morning bump! Hope everyone had a great Easter! Spares box contains; new deck belt, air cleaner, oil filter, fuel filter and a pto switch.

5. abuswrench

Added pic of sulky and bag in CL post.

6. abuswrench

Have the engine and mower manuals too.

7. abuswrench

New lower price - $1000 obo.

8. abuswrench

Saturday bump to the top.