36" Snapper pro walk behind belt drive

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by macgyver_GA, Mar 29, 2013.

1. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

$1200 OBO

36" Snapper Pro commercial walk behind mower. It's a late 90's model according to the previous owner.

-Belt drive
    -Fixed deck
    -Kawasaki 12.5HP engine

I've owned this mower for the last 4 years. I purchased it from a homeowner who used it to mow his personal lawn. It has been used it for my part time business. There is no hour meter on this mower so I have no idea how many hours are on it but I'd estimate that I've put around 500 hours on it in the last 4 years I've owned it.

I recently got a killer deal on newer Snapper Pro hydro model so I no longer need this one.

This mower runs and mows great and has been very well maintained. It was always garage kept when not in use.
    -The oil and oil filter were changed at recommended intervals.
    -Air filter and spark plug were replaced every season. Air filter was cleaned regularly as well.
    -Grease zerks (grease points) have been greased regularly about once a week.
    -The belts are relatively new. The drive belts were replaced 2 years ago ($150 for both of them). The engine to transmission belt along with the tensioner spring were replaced last season. Deck belt is still in great shape with no visible cracking.
    -The rear drive tires were replaced last year with new carlisle turf saver 2ply tires.

CASH ONLY. Serious offers only. I will not travel more than 20 miles to meet you.

I am live in Canton, GA which is about 40 miles north of Downtown Atlanta on I-575.

770 861-three one two one
    -Brad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The accelerator bagger pictured is NOT included.

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking mower for an older snapper. Bump

3. macgyver_GA

Sunday evening bump

4. macgyver_GA

Bump for craigslist flakers

5. macgyver_GA

Sold sold sold