36 Snapper Walk Behind-Low hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FiveOJoe, May 9, 2008.

1. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Selling a one y/o 36inch Hydro Snapper with the quick adjust deck, 15hp KAI Kawasaki engine, jumbo gobbler, 3 or 4 sets of blades (some new) and Jungle wheels. A little over 40 hours on the mower. Jungle wheels are a few years old, but in great condition. Ready to go, oil just changed, a year left on the warranty. This mower cut two back yards for one season.

Joe Southern NJ. 609 923-0329

$3000 firm. NO trades, no shipping. Got out of the business, gave the accounts away, have nothing else for sale. Sorry, No pictures, I am simply too busy with the new venture, but it's red and looks like a mower with 40 hours on it.:rolleyes: (Hope I covered everything) The mower alone was over $4000 new.

2. JFF

JFF LawnSite Member

I don't want to buy it but I own one and I am very happy with it. It has more than enough power, is reliable and stable. Mine has cost me very little besides what should be considered maintenance. Its a great unit for getting through narrow gates etc.

I would spend the money again.

Good price for a slightly used mower, imo. Good luck.

3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I know you are firm but come down a little bit and I will take it and I am in S Jersey and can pick up

4. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

That's my bottom line for now. Just dropped the price. I'll throw in your choice of a back pack blower rack or a pair of trimmer racks for an open trailer if you can use either one. Just looked at the trailer and decided I won't be needing them any longer.

5. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

New price $2800

6. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

any pics??????

7. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

8. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

sold $2600

9. tedfrk

tedfrk LawnSite Member

do you happen to have the racks for sale?

10. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

No, sorry, sold them.