36" Turf Tracer HP - (Photos???)

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by J. Bret Holder, Apr 12, 2006.

1. J. Bret Holder

J. Bret Holder LawnSite Member

I have searched hi and low - trying to find photos of a 36" Turf Tracer HP. Why Exmark doesn't publish pics of the 36" Turf Tracer HP on their web site seems very odd. Nevertheless, I have been unsuccessful in locating a picture of this model anywhere.

My question: Does anyone have a good picture, or picture(s) of a brand new Exmark Turf Tracer HP 36" model? Detailed photos would be even better. (Hydro pumps, ecs controls, deck, etc.)

I am very interested in purchasing one, yet none of our local dealers have them in stock for me to even look at.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

3. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

Hey Bret,

Who are you dealing with in the NOLA area? I am the local rep for the area, and can maybe help you out. Send me a PM, or have either of the guys call me to help. Either one should have me on speed dial....LOL. Let me know if I can help.

4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

send me a PM with your email addy and ill send you some pics of one i have one in the garage less than a year old. ill get the camera out for ya... may take me a day or too though......

5. J. Bret Holder

I don't mean to sound negative, but it sure is funny that I can obtain photos from some of the LawnSite members, but can't get a photo from the manufacturer.

Strange.

6. J. Bret Holder

Thanks for the reply. I am looking to purchase a Turf Tracer HP 36" mower in the very near future. I'm not sure who might be selling Exmark in the city, especially since Hurricane Katrina. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks-A-Million.

7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

dont owrry about that i know its strange but dont let it detour you away from exmark..... they make a bada$$ machine...... i used to love JD but now after owning my first X 2 yrs ago i bought another one last yr and will be getting another one next yr as well.... they are awsome... and the BEST thing to owning an Exmark is the dealer support, what you want when u need it. when i bought my 36 the dealer drove to jackson MS to get it for me simply b/c I WANTED it right then. if they dont have parts in stock they overnight them at their exoense....... awsome awsome support...... need a repair or tune up .... in and out with in 24 hours or else they will get me a loaner for how ever long i need it ( this only happened one time... the engine started running "rich" on my TT23koh52" they were backed upon farm equipment so he gave me a new lazer to use for 3days...... ) you cant beat that....... ill NEVER buy from anyone else..... ive built a relationship and thats what matters to me.....

8. J. Bret Holder

I'm on it. I appreciate your feedback regarding Exmark. I like the fact that most Exmark fans are very loyal to the brand. That says a lot.

9. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

Exmark Dealers in the New Orleans area.

Bob's Bike: Thrush Ave. Metairie, LA
    Paul's Outdoor Power: Lapalco Blvd. Harvey, LA
    Hans Repair Service: Slidell, LA

I can get you any information you'd would like on the machine.