36" Turf Tracer w/ Electric Start please!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by naturescape, Nov 18, 2007.

1. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

I've asked before, but are there now any plans to offer a 36" TT w/ electric start?

Or, is it possible to order the Exmark hydro unit with the electric start and the 36" floating deck separately and put them together? Will they fit?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

naturescape,

There are no plans to offer a 36" TT w/ electric start. First of all, the size of the TT frame doesn't lend itself to be coupled w/ a 36" cutting width. There would be no trim, and most likely the tires would stick out beyond the deck. (Not sure on that, but it would be close)

When it comes to buying a 36" deck and the TT tractor and then putting them together, anything is possible. It wouldn't be an easy task, but it could be done. (I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that if the tractor frame is wider than the deck though)

KC

3. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

KC,

I am referring to the TTHP. You offer a TTHP in a 36, and the TTHP with 48" deck is available with electric start. Will the 36" TTHP deck bolt up to the TTHP electric start power unit? And also, if you made it an option, I bet you'd see a lot of guys buying them. Many on Lawnsite have expressed an interest in a 36" WB with electric start.