1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

36" WALK BEHIND 4-sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by happy, Sep 12, 2006.

1. happy

happy LawnSite Member

hours- 500 at the most
    condition- gently used by one person
    36" belt drive, fixed deck, cuts and stripes nice even w/o striper roller
    15hp strong Kawasaki with compression release for easier starts
    oil was always changed regularly. This mower never saw that many hours so therefore when it was time to change the oil it was still clean.
    This mower does not get used enough so it is time to sell rather than just sit on the trailer all week getting faded by the sun to be used A TOTAL OF ONE HOUR EACH WEEK.
    Call between 7am-9pm (937)470-7167
    I'm located between Dayton, Ohio and Richmond, Indiana.
    Would like to see $900 for it. If nobody on lawn site needs it then it is going to a landcape aution on Sept. 16
  2. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I don't get a chance to get on the computer every day, so use the phone and call me please, not pm or email. thank you
  3. fulano

fulano LawnSite Senior Member

What brand is this and model?
  4. man of stihl

man of stihl LawnSite Senior Member

ya that information would help out alot.. im very interested in your mower you have for sale.
  5. happy

happy LawnSite Member

It is made by Landscaper supply, model number 36k015. call me in you have any more questions please. (937)470-7167
  6. happy

happy LawnSite Member

Bump To Bold
  7. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I have pictures of the walk behind for all of those that were interested. They should be in your inbox. For others that are interested, call me (937)470-7167 and you will get the pics also. They take a while to come up if you have dial up. They are very detailed and clear.