36" Walk Behind Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by justgreen, Mar 16, 2006.

1. justgreen

justgreen LawnSite Member

hey guys,

I've been a member here for a short while but have done hours upon hours of reading and the more i am reading about different walk behinds mowers the more confused i feel. For the most part I walk a hydro drive system and preferably a floating deck, however I have read at the Quick36 site that this is not necessary. I am leaning towards John Deere's G15 36" gear driven walk behind, or Hustlers 36" hydro, but just recently read bad things about their decks. I have looked into basically every walk behind brand on the market and really need to know which one you have used or know someone who has used it and what they liked and didn't like about it. I think the main attraction for me with the Hustler is the steering, and with John Deere they just look like solid strong machines.

I'm starting a lawn company this year near Toronto, Canada and will be doing mostly residential lots where I will have to go through fences. This is why I will be aimed towards the 36". Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing your advice. Thanks

Just Green

2. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

justgreen;

when you have a minute, slide by our distributor (who just happens to be in Oakville) and take one of our Quick 36's for a spin. Very easy machine to handle and leaves a nice quality of cut.

Oaktario Distribution. See Steve Carley.

Regards,
    Gary
    Better/