1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

36" Walker GHS deck for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Sod Squad, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Sod Squad

Sod Squad LawnSite Member

Square drive - 36" ghs Walker mower deck. Very good condition but does need a discharge chute. Located in Southeast Ia. Asking $385.00 or make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.

DSC03013.JPG

DSC03014.JPG

DSC03016.JPG

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

If I was close to you I would be knocking on you door

3. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Is the deck still for sale????? Live in metairie, la. Give me a call or text after 630 tonight, email me mcchieffo@yahoo.com. Something, I am interested in the deck. I just pulled mine off and I think its time for a new one lol.

4. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

sorry number is 504-638-8767

5. Sod Squad

Sod Squad LawnSite Member

Sorry - I missed this post. Yes, the deck is still available. It is a non-tilt deck, in good condition with the exception of the missing discharge chute which is readily available. Located in Southeast Iowa.

6. charlesborries

charlesborries LawnSite Member

Hi my name is charles & i am serious about purchasing the deck. Please call, text, or email me. 504-609-6364 charlesborries@gmail.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Walkerville Group

Walkerville Group LawnSite Member
    from Windsor

Still for sale? Am interested. Would you consider shipping. If not would consider the drive.