360 Lawn and Pest

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ConsorteLandscaping, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ConsorteLandscaping

ConsorteLandscaping LawnSite Member

So i used to operate under the name Consorte Landscaping. A buddy who cuts my neighbors lawn felt that we could give it a go. So we've been working together for the past few weeks and things are working out great. We're operating under the name 360 Lawn and Pest. We do household pests and termites and I am going to start my classes for CORE and get some categories to spray under my belt. You've seen all of my equipment from my past threads but I am posting some pictures from us working today. We did a cleanup job and then cut the rest of the day. I'll try and keep you guys updated on whats happening. Thanks for all your support.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2. ConsorteLandscaping

Some more pics from cutting today

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

nice stripes man! nice and straight

4. ConsorteLandscaping

Thanks buddy!

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hopefully everything works outs. Looks good

6. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

That's a good idea to combine the two services. One stop shop, homeowners like that.

7. ConsorteLandscaping

Originally I was just landscape. He purchased the business about 6 years ago which included both Pest and Landscape Work. He is currently certified to do pest work and hopefully i'll have my CORE classes soon so I can do it as well.

8. ConsorteLandscaping

Some pictures from out cutting today. We're trying to get everything done before this awful storm hits us. Only got a few to do tomorow morning before the rain and then we can pretty much sit back and watch from there. Last picture is of these real ass%#^& landscapers who cut the lawn next to us and they neglected to finish off that patch because that was where the property ended. #noGoodsob's

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

9. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet truck the chevy that Is.

10. ConsorteLandscaping