1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

4,393 postcards went out to be exact

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grandview (2006), Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jon11

Jon11 LawnSite Member

I am a little lucky I suppose as it puts the data in different columns for me. That being said, I still rearrange it quite a bit to make it look more appropriate. If you look up how to use the MID, LEFT, and RIGHT excel formulas, you should have no problem pulling out certain data into a new field.
  2. divine190

divine190 LawnSite Member
    from NV

A nice flyer, can be detailed in though about the services.....
  3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry guys,been hanging out on Plowsite. I think I mentioned it,but IO did have one company do the whole package.It's cheaper to mail to whole mail routes instead of individual homes. most companies have the routes or can get updated infro from the post office.When I do it this year I won't send them all out at once it was to much to handle at once. So I'll send a thousand out at a time.

MD lawns pm sent.
  4. birdturd9726

birdturd9726 LawnSite Member

hey grandview, how much did that audio cost on your website...i really like it and am now thinking about adding it to mine!
  5. grandview (2006)

Not much at all. I have a link to the company on my website that did it . I do know him and he does a lot of them that you may of heard before. They can do as many as you like and they also do the message on holds also.
  6. grandview (2006)

Let's just say the first job paid for everything! I was mainly looking for some new lawn cutting accounts and picked up a few with was good because I sent them out to the areas I was already working in. And also picked up a bunch of mulch jobs too.

As I said earlier I'll be doing it again but I'm going to stagger them being sent out it was to many calls at one time.