1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

40 days 40 night

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TURFLORD, Oct 12, 2005.

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

Will it ever stop raining in NJ? I just saw a big wooden boat full of animals drift by my house. I'm still goin' mowin. Any other sick individuals out there doing the same?
  2. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

no way am i cutting. you will do some serious ruts in your propertys. you will do more harm than good

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I gave up at noon. No way in hell I can mow today. Hopefully better luck tomorrow. NO way I'm mowing on Sunday.
  4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Just wait till Monday. Allow a day or so of sun to catch the lengthened blade of grass. Will really strengthen the plant.
  5. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

We are getting WAY too much rain!!! There are 5 roads in a 2 square miles area of my house that are flooded. I'm glad I got all of my lawns cut yesterday (the one day it wasn't raining!). I'm going to have to build an Arc if it rains anymore. It's not supposed to stop raining until Monday! This rain is really starting to p%$$ me off! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  6. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

Started raining here in VA Beach on Friday and just quit last night. We cut 1 commercial property, and I spent the entire morning cutting willows back from a pond bank at a horse farm. Cabin fever has definitely set in!
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, and wave the next time we float by LOL
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

They didn't make a "PAIR" of you rodfather!

They figured it would be prohibitive to society for you to breed.

9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

LMAO...ya got me there Tommy
  10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

I spent the day touring colleges in a driving rain...ugh. As I look at weather bug...looks like we are in for at least 2 more days of this. Hope the weekend is dry!