40" toro W/B for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Schwabe68, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Schwabe68

Schwabe68 LawnSite Member

Selling an almost new (9 Hours) 40" Toro Proline walk behind mower. with t-bar controls (Retails for 3200.00 new) Needs to go, trying to get a larger mower asking 1800.00 OBO need a quick sale

2. skip1718

skip1718 LawnSite Member

do you have pictures?????

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

is this gear or hydo? how many hp? recent pics would help

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

If it retails for $3200, I'm going to guess hydro?

I'm not in touch with pricing WB's lately though.

I would love to get a 40" Toro WB HYDRO with pistol grips. 40" really suits my needs better than my 48"ers I've been using for the past 20 years.

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Just checked prices....Looks like all $3200 gets you these days is a belt drive.

Hydros are almost six grand!

6. Schwabe68

I cannot get the pictures to load, send me e-mail and I will send recent pictures. Also this is Belt Drive, sorry hydro's are much more expensive

7. skip1718

skip1718 LawnSite Member

you need 10 posts to be able to post pictures i think. aslo what is you e-mail address

8. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

hey schwage68, respond to some more threads or come up with some topics in other forums on this site so that you will have the minimum posts to post pics. I think you need at least ten. I think the same is true with your private messaging as well.

9. Schwabe68

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Please list a phone number for contact and once you have been a member of the site for 10 days and have 10 posts you will be able to send/receive private messages. Thanks, Mike

10. ptimealltime

ptimealltime LawnSite Member
    from eastern

what about a trade for something bigger