400 ft or brand new 3/8 pesticide hose.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ric, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

My mistake is your gain.

I recently purchased a 400 ft roll of Blue Stripe Pesticide hose. Blue Stripe is a premium Hose that won't KINK. It has double layers of webbing. My old 1/2 hose was good but I wanted something easier to pull. How ever 3/8 hose won't carry the volume I need for Spraying Fire Ants and Termites Etc. I have replaced the brand 400 ft 3/8 hose with my old 300 Ft of 1/2 hose and I am back getting the volume I need.

This hose was on my truck for two days only while I tried to increase the out put. I never sprayed the first lawn with it. I paid close to $ 600 with shipping and I would like to Get $ 350.00 for the 400 Ft.

2. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

Ric,
    Call Tim he might be interested. I know he will be looking to get some new ones in the near future.

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for tip.

Tim is a great guy BUT. Ever since he started taking care of the college full time, He never answers his phone or returns calls. I am not the only one who has said that. I left a Voice mail message and will wait and see.

Someone suggested I keep this hose for back up. The problem is I have too much junk including an extra 300 ft of 1/2 hose that is old but was still good when I down sized. I might be classified as a Equipment Hoarder. Somehow I end up with all kinds of spray equipment. If this 400 ft new hose finds a comfortable spot in my barn, it will stay there until the cows come home.

4. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

I'll tell him about it when I see him Monday.