4000 members!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LSAdmin, Jul 1, 2001.

1. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

That means member base doubled in about six months (we got 2000 in the very last days of December)!

Congrats LS!

Pierre-Luc

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I was waiting for Chuck to post the 4000 members post. :)

I was Chatting with Chuck when the 4000th member joined and we were discussing how it has doubled in 6 months. This means my predition for 6000 members by this coming Dec. 31 is right on track. :D

We have averaged a little over 7 members a day to get this far and I think the membership will keep increasing and we will be back up to 15 to 20 a day again this fall through the winter.

Lawnsite has come a long way in the short time it's been around. :)

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

WOW,
    Thats more members than Eric has posts!

BUT NOT BY MUCH ;)

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Congratulations Chuck!

LS will really pick up steam this off-season like Eric said.

It'll be a mad house in here!

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

4,000 members?!?! Are you kidding? Why does it only seem like the same 50 or 100 people posting all the time then?
    Guess there's just alot of people sitting back soaking up the info!
    I don't get that.

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Not much to get really... If a person uses the search feature they can find just about anything to do with the industry.

Chuck Keough

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Gotgetter, we had 370 new posts today alone and the off topic forum isn't even in this count. Last summer Lawnsite was a lot slower than in the winter months. This coming winter, you won't be able to read the posts fast enough to ever catch up on the reading. This is one reason you see a lot of the same posters, most are here trying to catch up on reading all the new posts.