40X50 Shop

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by "Ground Control", Feb 9, 2007.

1. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

I am looking in to renting a shop and I found a 40X50 with two large overhead doors for $350 a month. Does this sound like a good deal?
  2. Ihydro2

Ihydro2 LawnSite Member

Sounds like an awesome price to me. I currently rent a 28 x 40 shop for the same price. It has no water or sewer but we have a lot of yard space.

3. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am thinking about finding something like that and wasn't sure what to expect price wise. It sounds like a great deal to be honest.
  4. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be a killer deal in my area. Something like that here would probably go for $1000 a month or so, maybe more.
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck finding something that size for $350 a month
  6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

He must be LUCKY, he already has found it!

I agree, that's a good deal. Certianly more than I could ever spend on RENT for a storage place/shop, but I live in the part of the country where people have more room and many people own acerage.
  7. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

around hear that would be a bangin deal.. u would even have me beat!!! but maybe I'm a little naive, but in montana isn't land ridiculously cheap!! from what i hear i would think it would be a better investment to by land and but up a building..
  8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

By me that 40 x 50 size shop would be around 1200 a month
  9. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a great deal unless you are in the middle of the desert. Isn't great falls out by Alzada?

10. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

I went to look at the shop today and it has water and electricity (but no sewer). Only bad thing is that it isnt insulated. It is a steel building with very high ceilings and it is only about 5 minutes from my house. Also, it is only 2 years old.

CAG - yea land is pretty cheap hear (but rising quick in most areas) and i am also looking into building my own shop.

Tim - not sure what you are talking about, i have never heard of Alzada