42 acres of mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dirtydbs, Mar 23, 2009.

1. dirtydbs

dirtydbs LawnSite Member

What would you guys charge to mow 42 acres of well maintained grass?

2. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

2100 bucks

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Why are you asking? Do you not know how to bid on properties? These kind of questions are a big waste. And to think someone actually responded with a price from a state 1000's of miles away makes it even MORE of a waste.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

1 Billion dollas!

5. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep, doesnt' know how to price his work and too dumb to use the search function....

If you have to ask such questions you shouldn't be bidding on the property to begin with.

6. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

hence why i didnt waste as much time typing a response and just gave him an answer. :)

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Why would you even give an answer? Are you putting a bid in the same exact property? I can tell you, there is no 2 properties the same, especially when they're 1000 mile apart. Basically you wasted his time AND yours.

8. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like I struck a nerve.... quote from the IM he sent me.

This "loser" will match tax returns with you anytime.

9. dirtydbs

dirtydbs LawnSite Member

yea i posted that. I been through other bidding questions and all you have done is belittled everyone. Not everyone can compare tax returns with you.....

10. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

i never said it was the right answer, just gave an answer. he told us absolutely nothing about the property. simple question, simple answer. and by simple i mean dumb. and my original answer wasted less time than what we have now typed back and forth. didnt mean to ruffle any feathers, was just bein a wise arse about how simple the question was.